Artvertex's treatment of personally identifiable information
collected by Artvertex through a website owned and operated by
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit the websites of
Artvertex without revealing any personal information. However,
Artvertex needs certain personal information if you wish to
register for an affiliate account, receive a Artvertex
newsletter, or use certain Artvertex services.
Where required, this information
may include your company contact information and your personal
contact information. Artvertex will use this information to
reply to your inquiries, to set up your member.s account, to
provide you with requested services, and to contact you
regarding new services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Artvertex automatically receives
and records non-personal information on our server logs from
your browser including your IP address, cookie information and
the page you requested. Artvertex may use this information to
customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill
your requests for certain products and services. However,
Artvertex does not connect this non-personal data to any
personal information collected from you.
- Artvertex also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Artvertex assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Artvertex may disclose your
personal information to third parties who work on behalf of
Artvertex to provide services requested by you. We will share
personal information for these purposes only with third parties
whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to
abide by our policies with respect to personal information
Artvertex may otherwise disclose
your personal information when:
We have your express consent to
share the information for a specified purpose;
We need to respond to subpoenas,
court orders or such other legal process;
We need to protect the personal
safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or
property of Artvertex; or
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Artvertex. If you have provided personal information to Artvertex and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Artvertex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access your Personal Information
Artvertex gives you the ability to
edit your Artvertex Account Information and preferences at any
- You are also able to request deletion of your Artvertex account at any time.
Unfortunately, no data
transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure.
However, your Artvertex Account Information is
password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain
areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Artvertex uses
industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal
information from unauthorized access, through access control
procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Artvertex retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Artvertex may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Artvertex websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions